Evolution Before Our EyesPosted: February 9, 2012 | |
Evolutionists are not Scientists
Definition: Evolution- any process of formation or growth; development:
Synonyms- unfolding, change, progression, metamorphosis
“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature–have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.”
Romans 1: 20
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand.”
The metamorphosis of a butterfly is the clearest example that transformation in life does not take millions or billions of years as evolutionists claim, but rather, can occur rapidly. The metamorphosis of a butterfly takes 30 to 40 days. But when it comes to explaining the “origin of life”, evolutionists step outside their own boundary. Who was there to observe it?
Here are the steps in the Scientific Method to Prove a Scientific Fact
- A problem is presented.
- A question is asked.
- Research and a series of observations are conducted to answer the question
- Based on research and observations an hypothesis is formulated.
- Collection and analysis leads to a conclusion to prove the hypothesis.
Slide Show on the Scientific Method
Would you say there is intelligence behind the design and manufacture of an automobile? Then if we can admit that there is, how is it that we cannot admit that there is intelligence behind something as complex as a human being? Think about it. DF
- 15 Questions For Evolutionists – Must Read (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Evolution Revolution (anoldhope.wordpress.com)
- WND: Evolution Is a Religion of Murder (sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com)
- Look who’s following superstition now – WND.com (wnd.com)
- The weaknesses of Evolution… (vladskifreethought.wordpress.com)
- Using the Scientific Method on Wall Street (optionsanimal.com)
- What’s the problem with unguided evolution? – Jerry Coyne – Why Evolution Is True (richarddawkins.net)
- De-evolution of the evolutionists (apologies.wordpress.com)
- Evolution and Divine Action (str.typepad.com)
- The Trouble with Theistic Evolution (str.typepad.com)